Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Book Tour - Another Tour Date Added

Greetings Everyone,

It's only 1 day away from the official release of my new book -- "Black America, Body Beautiful: How the African American Image is Changing Fashion, Fitness, and Other Industries" and I am very excited as usual! I have been talking with a number of book store event coordinators and managers and they are very interested in my book's topic and frontcover once they see it.

Today, I received another confirmation from a bookstore. Here is the next book signing date and logistics:
  • Book Discussion & Book Signing -- Borders -- Charlotte, North Carolina at Stonecrest -- October 25th -- 2:00pm - 4:00pm (Address: 7836 Rea Rd, Charlotte, NC 28277)

Again, if you are in the area, please do not hesitate to stop by and join our friendly conversation and discussion of the book's topic and themes. I look forward to signing your books and meeting you at Borders Bookstore.

No comments: